December Press Release
Since this will be my final press release of 2016, I would like to pass on my sincere gratitude and best wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all of our friends, customers, employees and their families alike.
Each and every one of you have played a more than significant part in the last trading year, one of our best on record.
All of the targets and objectives set at the start of this financial year have been achieved and in many areas surpassed.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of activities and achievements:-
• Every aspect of this year’s business plan was fully achieved
• Up to 50 additional employees recruited including Contract Managers, M&E engineers and apprentices.
• Improved and more efficient coordination of labour resources.
• All M&E Directors and Managers commercial training successfully completed
• New joint training initiative with the ECITB in place, up and running which will lead to our “Pipeline for the future” for the Vogal Group.
• Improved control of our tooling and consumables which has led to a reduced dependency on hire equipment.
• Employee additional skills training implemented and in progress.
• Our Training Centre has performed well and looks set to enjoy continued expansion/development, enjoying a remarkable 100% success rate with all trainees.
• Vogal Industrial Training has employed additional staff in order to achieve the above.
• Vogal Project Management have successfully completed their first multi million pound project and are looking forward with relish to continued business development and expansion.
On a personal note I am very excited that we have now accepted the keys to our new head office, we are all looking forward to moving in and moving forward as a business over the next few years.
Our company health and safety record is second to none, thanks in the main to our very progressive, active Health and Safety Department.
We have a lot to be proud of but we know there is no place for complacency if we want to maintain company growth and development.
With the current team we have and the plans in place to further expand our management team I have absolutely no doubt that we are more than capable of achieving anything we put our minds to.
Many, many thanks again to everyone concerned.