Scope Of Work Site wide utilities expansion and reorganisation programme
Schedule Circa £3.2 Million
Project overview: Works included the full design and implementation of the new utilities requirements, such as; steam generation and distribution, effluent handling, compressed air generation and distribution and electrical mains distribution etc.
- Design of all utility needs to meet the new site requirement – including base design, sizing, utility matrix and isometrics.
- Providing a suitably sized steam/boiler system to allow for current and planned needs, complete with all ancillary equipment.
- The upgrading and installation works for the site’s effluent handling systems.
- Specifying, supplying and installation of the compressed air generation plant and associated distribution system.
- Detailed design, load calculations and installation of LV distribution, including mains incoming transformer and associated LV switch gear room and equipment.
- Process and packaging software, control software design and implementation – including associated FDS/SDS/safety systems/HAZOP and full FAT.
- Full commissioning from I/O testing to product/process commissioning and handover to site operational/engineering teams.
- Relocation – delivering a detailed survey and documentation of existing assets – of both process and packaging lines – from goods inwards to finished goods (including auto palletising and associated robotics) and transport loading systems.