Press Release December
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
It is the time for my last press release of 2017. The last twelve months have flown by.
I would like to pass on my sincere gratitude and best wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all our friends, clients, employees and their families alike.
The Vogal “team” has once again achieved and in many areas surpassed targets and objectives that the senior management set at the start of the year.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of activities and achievements;-
* As with the previous year, every aspect of the company’s business plan was fully achieved.
* Additional M&E employees were recruited due to the continuing upward trend in contracts/works. This includes Contract Managers, engineers and apprentices.
* The high standards and achievements of the our Training Centre continue with a 100% success rate of the inaugural joint Vogal ECITB initiative “Pipeline to the Future” with all of the candidates progressing onto a full apprenticeship and therefore employment in engineering. Due to this unreserved success, the programme will continue for another year again with the support of the ECITB.
* Vogal Project Management have completed and are undertaking multi million pound projects nationwide and are looking forward to a successful 2018.
* The Vogal Group has been recognised by a “blue chip” company for our outstanding achievements with regard to health and safety by winning their coveted Contractors Safety Award for the second time in three years.
* The Group has also been recognised by the ECITB achieving a national training award this year.
* The “new” head offices in Kingston Park have proven to be a very efficient, practical facility with positive comments being made by our clients and employees.
I remain very excited by the prospects for the coming year.
The Training Centre will be going through an expansion and refurbishment programme in 2018 to enable the team there to fulfil the increased number of apprentices in training and the increased number of corporate courses being delivered.
Vogal Project Management’s client base and enquiry levels have increased year on year, I believe that 2018 has the potential to be their best year to date.
Our company health and safety record is second to none, I am confident this will continue due to our progressive and active Health and Safety Department.
As in previous years we have a lot to be proud of but we must not be complacent if we want to maintain, improve and further develop our company.
I believe that 2018 will bring many challenges but feel we are in a good place to take full advantage of any opportunities that do come our way.
Many thanks again to everyone concerned for their contribution in making the Group successful.